Good afternoon to all parent’s /carers,
Hope all is well and you all are staying safe.
We would like to confirm that we will be re-opening all of our After-school clubs in September including our new addition within Latymer Primary School.
Our protective measures for COVID-19 keeping Children and Everyone Safe
Although we are not able to put children in bubbles relating to their class year per school, we will still be carrying out our own safety measures to keep your children safe during their time with us. Please review our risk/safety measures below.
Safety of the children in our clubs is always important to us:
- The children will be put into bubbles of 6 throughout the whole duration when attending our playscheme
- There will be clear markings on keeping distance and staying safe
- Hand sanitiser and tissues will be within the hall area (for Children Use)
- Toilet area will be cleaned more often throughout the session (hand sanitiser in toilet area)
- Children will attend the toilet area within their group (Supervised by a staff member)
- Snacks will be provided for the children
- Using throwaway plates, forks and spoons will be used each day
- You can bring in your own snacks (however we do stress please do not give any chocolates, nuts, and fizzy drinks)
- If you are providing your child with a pack lunch (please ensure their names are on their box)
- Hand washing on a regularly basis will be part of our hygiene measures (posters will be display)
- All equipment used by the children will be sanitiser each day and when children are rota to different activity
- children will be reminder of keeping their distance (by Staff supervised)
- We ask that only 1 parent bring their child to the centre and for the pickup of your child
- Staff will bring your child to you if you wait outside where markings will be displayed
- We would like you to inform your children beforehand parents of the keeping distance and the importance of washing hands (Beforehand)
- We will do a temperature check on children attending our clubs if a child has a high temp, we will contact you to come for your child urgently
- Your child will be isolated from others and monitor with a member of staff during this time
- Until the arrival of your pick
All new and existing parents will need to fill out an online registration form, beforehand.
All Payment needs to be paid beforehand we do NOT take cash payments anymore.
Methods of payment include: Bank transferor online via our “book now” page which uses Paypal. Please use your child full name for the reference.
Schools now have staggering times where all class year will be finishing at different times. Please ensure you inform us and let us know of the times your child will be finishing their school day.