- 800g salad potatoes, thickly sliced
- 50g pine nuts, chopped
- 1 tsp olive oil
Swappable or optional
- 1 courgette, sliced
- 1 aubergine, sliced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 tbsp red pesto (optional)
Swap in veg like chopped broccoli, a few mushrooms or whatever you have! Remember, you can always swap fresh vegetables for tinned or frozen.
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas mark 6.
- Put the potatoes, chopped vegetables and pine nuts in a large roasting tin. Drizzle with the oil and toss to coat. Bake for 20 minutes, or until tender. You can swap the fresh veg for 400g of frozen Mediterranean vegetables to speed up the prep.
- Add the pesto, if using, and bake for another 5 minutes. Serve immediately.