I hope you are all well and are staying safe and keeping alert.
I just want to confirm that BB Playscheme will be reopening for the summer Club Monday 27th July – Friday 28th of August
Enfield Highway Comunity Centre 117 Herford Road En3 5LF 8.30am- 6pm Monday – Friday. We will close at 5:30pm every Thursday.
We will only be taking a minimum amount of children each day, the age groups from 4- 9 years.
Children with additional needs and are vulnerable will need to contact us directly.
This is to ensure that we are able to provide a suitable service for their needs.
Our protective measures for COVID19 set out by the Government Guideline are As Follows:
• The children will be put into bubbles of 7 throughout the whole duration of attending our club
• There will be clear markings on keeping distance and staying safe
• Hand sanitiser and tissues will be provided in the hall areas (for Children Use)
• Toilet area will be cleaned more often, throughout the day (hand sanitiser in toilet area)
• Children will attend the toilet area within their group (Supervised by a staff member)
• Some hot food plus cold food and snacks will be provided for the children
• Throwaway plates, forks and spoons will be used each day
• You can bring in your own snacks (however we do stress please do not give any chocolates, nuts, or fizzy drinks)
• If you are providing your child with a packed lunch (please ensure their names are on their box)
• Handwashing on a regular basis will be part of our hygiene measures (posters will be displayed)
• All equipment used by the children will be sanitised each day and when children are rotated to different activities
• children will be reminded of keeping their distance (by Staff supervised)
• We ask that only 1 parent bring their child to the center and for the pickup of your child
• Staff will bring your child to you if you wait outside where markings will be display
• Parents, we would like you to inform your children beforehand about the importance of
keeping their distance and of washing hands (Parents) Any new parents who have not been with Blue Bears will need to fill out a registration and medical form beforehand. You can download this on the site and send this over to me by email, or you can bring in the completed form in a plastic cover and hand it over to a member of staff.
All Payments must be paid beforehand. We do not take cash payments. The only method is by Bank Transfer or PayPal.
Please use your child’s full name for the reference.
Proof of payment will be expected. Please bring the receipt or contact us so we can verify your payment.
Full day £23, discount £21, discount for siblings full days only (per day per child)
Half-day £17.00 hours – 8.30-1.30pm or 1pm 6pm (per day per child)
contact us on the number 07701-369-007