Cooking: 20 mins
Effort: Super easy
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 corn cobs chopped into 3-4 cm pieces
- (optional) 5cm lemongrass – bash with hand
- 2 mild deseeded and finely chopped chillies
- 1 lime – zest and juice
- 2 tbsp of chopped coriander
- Heat the oil in a large pan, then add the sweetcorn, lemongrass and chilli and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add the lime zest and juice, with 4 tablespoons of water. Cover and cook for 6-8 minutes, stirring every now and then, until the corn is cooked.
- Keep an eye on the liquid and top up a little if needed.
- Remove the lemongrass, season to taste and stir in the coriander to serve.
Here are 5 other ways you can consume Beetroot!
- Popped in pan for a yummysnack
- Boiled on the cob
- Drained from a tin as a side with dinner
- Braised with herbs and spices