Welcome back to a new fun May half term illed with non-stop excitement that will delight you with fun packed adventure at Blue Bears.
Blue Bears is open from 1st June 8am – 6.30pm; breakfast is served between 8am and no later than 9.30am,
Should your child be arriving after this time please ensure that you had breakfast as this is the
most important meal of the day!
£21.00 – full day
£16.00 – Half day (8am – 1pm or 1pm – 6pm)
All meals are included in the price.
Check out what we have planned for May activities include:
- Outdoor Activities e.g. Football, Scooters, tennis rackets, skipping lots more fun
- Arts and Crafts e.g. Painting, Orgami makig Jewellery making Paper machi, balloons work shop
- Clay making & Slim making which everyone loves
- Group Games Quiz maths spelling memory games all done through fun
- Use of Computers and Conslole , Xbox, Wii – Age appropriate games and superivsed
- Arange of Board Games to challenge the childerns mind
- Home corner for develpoing imaginery play Sand, Water ,Dolls train ,cars and More
- Dance, Music, Drama, teaching
- Plus Much More…
View all policies…
Click here to view our medical, data/privacy, health and safety form plus more…